CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT FOR B2B SAAS
We specialize in customer experience management for B2B SaaS. Our clients are typically:
- Frustrated with the chaos in professional services and implementations
- Exhausted by constant fire-fighting and escalations in customer support
- Concerned that customer success teams aren’t proactive enough to retain customers
We’ve helped our clients reduce the chaos, operate effectively, and retain more customers.
Customer Experience Consulting Services
B2B complexity requires a different approach to CX
A “customer” is not a company, an organization, or a logo—but all the human beings that interact with you. Each one of them has a story about your brand. Loyalty starts with listening.
Customer success is only part of the story
Customers must achieve the outcomes you promised—that’s the price of admission for their business. But if you want to unlock customer-centric growth, then manage their experiences on three dimensions: success, effort, and emotion.
Voice of the Customer
Don’t chase a vanity metric! Uncover deep insights that fuel customer-centric growth.
CX strategy, execution, and change leadership to make the improvements stick.
Customer Journey Mapping
If your customer journey map isn’t driving change, it’s just an art project.
Inspire your audience to put customers at the center of everything they do.
Dave Seaton, CCXP
CEO AND PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
Incredible experiences don’t happen by accident—they’re intentionally designed. When you understand customer needs and values, you can prioritize the experiences that matter most.
I’m proudest of a project where I flew 4,768 miles, drove hundreds more, and survived a high-speed Uber ride down Bourbon Street to collect Voice of Customer feedback for a B2B SaaS company. Using that insight, I transformed the customer support experience and made the company $991k in ARR from reduced churn.
Latest Blog Posts
- CX is the Emotion Business: Why Emotional Intelligence is Crucial for Customer Experience LeadersCX Leaders are in the business of understanding and managing emotions—in our customers, our colleagues, and ourselves. High emotional intelligence is critical for managing customer experiences and leading organizational change.
- Talk to stakeholders without sounding like a junior con-artist: Behavior-based communication with DISC for CX LeadersTo have breakthrough conversations with CX stakeholders, adapt your communication to their preferred style—not your own. Use DISC personality types as a guide.
- Why CX Leaders need Stakeholder Analysis to Get Buy-inIf you want to influence stakeholders to buy in and take action on CX, use Stakeholder Analysis to develop a deeper understanding of their values, goals, and motivations.