I transform customer experiences and operational performance as the Vice President of Service Level Transformation at nThrive.
With over 20 years of experience, I solve complex business problems in SaaS and technology companies while maximizing employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
I’m an engaging leader who integrates a customer-centric approach to drive exceptional results. I believes diversity is key to building high-performing teams.
I write and speak on leadership topics including Customer Experience (CX), change management, emotional intelligence, and Lean Six Sigma.
Here are links to external resources that I’ve contributed to.
- Justifying Costs and Identifying the Success of Your CX Investments – Consero Customer Experience Virtual Form – March 23-24, 2021
- Customer Centricity: Adapting to Your Customers’ Rapidly Changing Needs – The InSource Group – Feb 4, 2021
- Panelist – Consero Customer Experience Virtual Roundtable – November 4, 2020
- How to Design Support Services that Customers Actually Value – TSIA Interact – October 20-22, 2020
- Salad Bag Innovation: How Outside-In Thinking Delivers Client Value – Cheers: nThrive Colleague Celebration – October 1, 2020
- Leadership with Style: Inspire your colleagues, build resonance, and deliver results – nThrive Client Support Leadership Training – April 11, 2017
- Future of Customer Service: Customer research is one of the most vital things you can do for success
- KATALYST: S2:E9 INFLUENCE with Dave Seaton (3 of 3)
- KATALYST: S2:E8 INFLUENCE with Dave Seaton (2 of 3)
- KATALYST: S2:E7 INFLUENCE with Dave Seaton (1 of 3)
- KATALYST: Leadership in the COVID-19 Global Pandemic
- The Insource Group Leadership Podcast – Episode 5 – Emotional Intelligence and Improving Self Awareness (iTunes, Libsyn)
- The Insource Group Leadership Podcast – Episode 3 – Emotional Intelligence and Improving Self Awareness (iTunes, Libsyn)